Sunday, July 31, 2011

Adam +Katherine's July Wedding

I don't even know where to begin with this couple. Adam was one year behind me at North Central and IU. It's always fun to work with people you've known for awhile. We had a BLAST working with him and Katherine! Talk about IU fans! After Adam kissed his new bride, Katherine, the IU fight song started to play during the recessional. It got all of the guests pumped for the rest of the night. This group LOVED to dance, which made my job super easy :) The entire group was on the dance floor ALL NIGHT, and they were so much fun to watch. A few traditional Greek dances were thrown in there as well, which was amazing! These two have such a beautiful and fun relationship, as you can see from the film. Simply Adorable! Thanks so much for allowing me to capture your day you two. You guys make me love my job.

Ceremony/Reception: The Mavris Arts and Events Center
Photography: Morgan Matters Photography
Music: Jason Fritz with Pro-Sound Entertainment, Inc.
Wedding Planner: Gina Howald
Wedding Jewelry: ImaGINAtion by Gina Howald

Adam + Katherine's from Mary Howald on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment